Freelance Registered Nutritionist
Nicky Anstey RNutr., Registered Nutritionist has worked as a nutritionist in industry and in health promotion for 15 years. She is a member of the Association for Nutrition, Association for the Study of Obesity www.ASO.org.uk, Nutritionists In Industry (previously on committee) www.nii.org.uk, SENSE Freelance Nutritionists www.SENSE.org.uk
Organisations worked for include: Initial Catering Services, Edwards & Ward Ltd, Alpro Soya, St. Ivel, Leatherhead Food Reseach Institute, Health Promotion Units, NHS, Stroke Association, schools and several county councils.
Nicky speaks at business conferences and carries out presentations and workshops in the workplace, and develops resources on health and nutrition for companies or organisations requiring this facility.
Specialised areas and projects consist of:
- Nutrition and Weaning advice for mums and babies at all stages, weaning advice. See separate section for this info.
- Development of range of Healthy Lifestyle education resources for primary schools, including producing and developing an award-winning, interactive, nutrition website called www.coolmeals.co.uk (with up to 12,000 visits each week); fun health education workshops and talks to schools.
- Introducing Food based and Nutrient based standards for school meals by developing and analysing menus for primary and secondary schools, training of managers and cooks and working with pupils, schools, parents and clients.
- Allergy advice and information for teachers, parents, health professionals and the food industry
- Health promotion work for Alpro Soya presenting and one to one advice to customers at shows and advice and support to health professionals at conferences and exhibitions
- Running training workshops for colleagues in the food industry on relevant topics.
- Weight management initiatives for companies and healthy lifestyle literature for secondary schools, adults, teachers and county councils
- Activity and Balanced Diet promotions and resources, including a Sports Nutrition Pack for secondary schools
- Healthy Lifestyle presentations for employees at business conferences, Consumer shows, Health professional conferences, schools and in the work place, clients include, Alliance, National Grid, Alpro, Grand Design show, Good Food show, among others
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating training to managers, chefs and school cooks
- "Eat a Rainbow" leaflets for children, on behalf of the Stroke Association charity
- Supported and worked with dietitians at the Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford
... Plus many more!
Topics can include ways of improving general health, weight loss, productivity, concentration and many more. This can be done in several formats including workshops, presentations, development of resources/literature or working with staff on tender documents or company publications.
For more information on how Nicky can help you, please give her a call 07795467090 to discuss. References can be provided if requested.
Nutrition one-to-one Advice
Nutrition is the key to a healthy lifestyle, not only giving incredible benefits to your well being in the short term but also preventing many diseases and extending the quality of life in the long term.
The right nutrition is essential in optimising sporting performance and recovery, plus optimising productivity and well being in general on a daily basis. So allow Nicky, the nutritionist, to guide you into a healthier lifestyle to help you train for longer and maximise performance in sport and/or get the most out of every day life.
One-to-one sessions are fantastic at providing effective dietary changes and diet plans when trying to lose weight or optimising concentration and energy levels. Nicky can also use her other skills as an NLP coach to ensure the client's mind is in the best state it can be to producing the desired results. Great results seen in all clients.
Allergy advice is also available.
Please note that if the nutritionist feels you would be better dealing with a dietitian or doctor for a specific problem, she will advise you of this.
10 Springhill, Elstead, Surrey. GU8 6EL. Near Guildford & Farnham. Directions will be given on booking an appointment or visit: www.viamichelin.co.uk
Tel: 01252 706995; mob: 07795467090 e-mail: email@example.com ; www.facebook.com/NickyAnsteyBodyBalance; www.yell.com