Improve Nutrition, Health and... Feel the Difference!
Nicky Anstey is a Freelance Registered Nutritionist, as well as an NLP Practitioner, Massage Therapist including injuries and sports' using Deep and soft tissue release work, and holistic therapies including reflexology and reiki healing.
Nicky has always been interested in how the body works and what optimises the physical health and mental wellbeing of each individual. Obtaining a Bsc (hons) degree in Biological sciences specialising in Nutrition at Surrey University, she went onto train in many others areas of health.
Nicky's mission is to help people reach their optimum health holistically, whether through food and nutrition, hands on therapies, energy work or through the power of their minds using NLP, Time Line Therapy (TM), & Hypnotherapy. Whatever the issue or desired goal Nicky is here to help
The three inter-related businesses related to physical, mental and emotional health and well being are as follows:-
1) First being a Freelance Registered Nutrition Consultancy working for food manufacturers, companies, charities, caterers, schools and councils for over 15 years, and offering one to one advice to individuals and groups. A further specialist area involves deciphering up to date research relevant to mums and babies regarding weaning; offering workshops, one to one consultations, telephone advice and useful booklet. See Nutrition Consultancy and Weaning pages for more info.
2) The Second business that started off as an interest, has become a successful, thriving Therapeutic massage & holistic therapy clinic, mainly specialising in sports & No Hands(TM) massage, deep tissue muscle release, injury repair work, reflexology, reiki healing and other treatments that optimise the health of each individual.
3) The third business which includes Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), Time Line Therapy (TM) and hypnotherapy aids Nicky in helping her clients optimise their mental wellbeing and help coach them to achieve their desired goals and more!!
This website encompasses all aspects. But for those companies and individuals that are interested in Nutrition consultancy and weaning advice please refer to the appropriate page and those needing holistic, physical and stress release work refer to the other appropriate pages.
Each session can include a variety of therapies in order to get the most out of the treatment. This will be discussed with Nicky.
Nutrition is a key area Nicky specialises in, owing to the growing concern of the health of our nation with respect to obesity and poor eating and hectic lifestyles. Nutrition advice comes in many forms through:
- presentations and workshops
- individual advice regarding specific diets and health
- cookery sessions and/or supermarket visits
- health editorials, articles, literature and other resources
Nicky Anstey RPHNutr. Registered Public Health Nutritionist & Holistic Therapist Body Balance 10 Springhill Elstead, Surrey. GU8 6EL. Tel: 01252 706995; firstname.lastname@example.org www.bodybalance121.co.uk
Something for everyone!